We know that keeping your personal information private is important to you. That's why we want you to know how we protect the information you share with us. We have built our business on a foundation of integrity, honesty and trust. These values are reflected in our longstanding commitment to protect your privacy.
On thecromwellfunds.com, we strive to provide you with comprehensive and dependable information about our financial products and services. Whether researching our products and services or accessing our educational content, you do not need to provide any personal information. You may, however, need to provide personal information for access to certain features. Whenever you do supply personal information, such as your name, address, telephone number, or email address, it is kept secure and used solely to answer your inquiry, comply with your request, or supply you with information.
Our Online Privacy Pledge
To meet our users' needs with financial products and services, we gather and maintain certain types of information. To preserve your privacy, we pledge to…
- Collect only the information we need to provide information about our products and services to you;
- Protect against unauthorized access to your information;
- Refuse to disclose personal information you provide to us online to third parties for marketing purposes;
- Require companies that help us service your account to protect your information in accordance with strict privacy standards;
- Refuse to sell your information to outside mailing list companies or telemarketers; and
- Maintain up-to-date privacy notices on our site.
Household Mailing and E-Delivery
Each year, you are automatically sent an updated summary prospectus and annual and semi-annual reports for the Funds. You may also occasionally receive proxy statements for the Funds. In order to reduce the volume of mail you receive, when possible, only one copy of these documents may be sent to shareholders who are part of the same family and share the same household address.